So often, you hear what your favorite authors are writing and publishing. Well, here I’ve collected the books that author friends and I have recently read and recommend to you. Go forth, and find some great new books to check out!
1. I recommend Meow by Skye MacKinnon. This is the first urban fantasy in her Catnip Assassins series, and it features TONS of cats! Oh, and the heroine is a cat shifter. Which, as we all know, is awesome. You can find Meow on all retailers. My most recently published book is Ruthless Knight.
2. Keira Blackwood, author of Dragon Guardian of Water, recommends Blow Me Away by Christina Hovland. Keira says, “Take a sexy florist hero who likes to dance while working shirtless, add a heroine who bakes cock-shaped cookies, and I’m interested. Throw in a fake relationship and an over-the-top meddlesome grandmother, and I’m hooked. Blow Me Away manages the perfect balance between sweet, sexy, and ridiculous.” You can find Blow Me Away on Amazon.
3. C.D. Gorri, author of The Enforcer, recommends Goldilocks and Her Harem of Bears. C.D. says, “I thought this book was told amazingly well. It is a unique and quirky retelling of a classic fairy tale and it rocked. I love pretty much everything P. Mattern writes and this was no different. I highly recommend.” You can find Goldilocks and Her Harem of Bears on Amazon, Google Play, and Kobo.
4. TJ Finn, author of Dangerous Love, recommends Rebel by Helen Hardt. TJ says, “Helen Hardt is a master at bringing her characters alive and has me falling for even the who I think is the worse/antihero. She gives me all the feels when I read her stuff.” You can find Rebel on all retailers.
5. Natalie Aejaz, author of Lion’s Heart, recommends Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward. She says, “Love him or loathe him, Zsadist is the reason I would recommend this book. An angst-ridden character, he is given a chance at happiness with Bella, but can he move on from a horrific past?” You can find Lover Awakened on Amazon.
6. Michelle Fox, author of Motherducking Magic, recommends Carrie Pulkinen’s License to Bite. She says, “It’s light, it’s fun, it’s all my favorite things that go ‘bump’ in the night. Just the kind of distraction I need right now with everything going on!” You can find License to Bite on Amazon.
7. Carrie Pulkinen, author of Shift Happens, recommends The Vampire Wants a Wife, by Andie M. Long. She says, “It’s a quick, light-hearted read about vampires and other supernatural beings. It had me giggling quite a few times, and I just really enjoyed it! Such a fun read!.” You can find The Vampire Wants a Wife on Amazon.
I know I added a few books to my list–how about you? Find anything new you want to try? Let me know in the comments! <3