In case you can’t see the image, I’ll list them all below–along with buy links so you can read them, too!
1. The Hookup Handbook by Kendall Ryan. This was a cute, contemporary romance with a workplace romance and the “best friend’s little sister” trope. Amazon US. Everywhere.
2. Destiny’s Captive by Beverly Jenkins. This is my first Beverly Jenkins book! She’s a legend. An enjoyable historical romance. Amazon US. Everywhere.
3. The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren. Emotional and satisfying contemporary romance. Some distressing backstory (a school shooting) that almost had me putting it down, but the overall message is positive and I’m SUPER glad I kept reading! Amazon US. Everywhere.
4. Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori. This is my first manga and it takes skill to read a story that is told in both pictures and words! I kept wanting to read only the words, and then I’d miss the context and have to go back. Loving this, though, and I’ll have to read more. Amazon US. Everywhere.
5. Hate F*@k by Ainsley Booth. This one is steeeeeamy, erotic romance. Thoroughly enjoyable with opposites attract and a forbidden romance. Also enemies-to-lovers. So all the reader catnip! Amazon US. Everywhere.