Oh, I’ve been on a contemporary romance tear! Only one of these is paranormal romance, but wooooo is it awesome! I fully enjoyed all five of these books and can highly recommend them.
- Crown of Frost, by Isabella August (paranormal romance with kickass faeries)
- Wicked Favor, by Sawyer Bennett (erotic romance)
- The Dare, by Elle Kennedy (contemporary/sports romance)
- Going Down on One Knee, by Christina Hovland (contemporary romance. Note: Amazon only, sorry!)
- Part-Time Lover, by Lauren Blakely (contemporary romance)
To see more of what I’m reading and recommending, give me a follow on BookBub! (They’ll also alert you to when my books are on sale or newly released, so it’s just chock-full of booky goodness.)