The past couple of months have blessed me with good books! They’re listed in the text below in case images don’t work for you.
You can view each of these as a recommendation–I enjoyed them all!
1. Prime Minister, by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller. Contemporary romance. This was a re-read.
2. Wings of Time and Fate, by Skye MacKinnon. YA fantasy.
3. Smut, by Karina Halle. Contemporary romance. This was a re-read.
4. The Vampire Diaries, Book 1: The Awakening, by LJ Smith. YA paranormal romance. This was also a re-read.
5. Wicked Fall, by Sawyer Bennett. Contemporary romance.